Stormy's Voice

This blog is all about my writing career. How I got started, where I'm going, and how I'm trying to get there.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

My Next Novels

A lot of people ask me if I'm working on another novel. The answer is I'm working on four!! But, I've found that it's difficult enough trying to do one, let alone four at the same time! I was really losing it for a minute there. Getting the characters all confused and stuff. The problem is, I have so many thoughts running around inside my mind. And, when I'm working on one story something may happen in my life, or with my crazy kids (or that husband of mine) that prompts me to work on one of the others. So, after speaking with two of my fellow author friends, I've decided to just concentrate on one at a time.

Note: the previous synopsis' has been deleted due to changes. I'll repost at a later date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home