Stormy's Voice

This blog is all about my writing career. How I got started, where I'm going, and how I'm trying to get there.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Just Catching Up

I can't believe it's Wednesday already! Once the weekend is over it takes me until Tuesday or Wednesday of the next week to catch up. LOL! All I did over the weekend was relax. I wasn't feeling too well (cramps). On Sunday I took two Aleve tablets, waited a few hours and finally got out of the house around 3:00. I spent the last day with my son before school started back this week. He's been begging me to see the movie The Ring. He claimed this movie was so good, and he didn't mind seeing it a second time. Please! I don't know what all the hoopla is about this movie, but I was falling asleep on this one just like I did on the first one (Ring 1). I mean, come on now you call that scary? These kids today don't know what scary is. The Exorcist, now that was scary! I have yet to see a movie as scary as that one. And they're releasing a re-make of Amityville Horror. Lawd I hope they didn't mess that movie up. It was another good one back in the day. My kids say something is wrong with me because I don't find The Ring 1 or 2 good. Whatever. My son also says maybe it was because when he went the theatre was packed and the audience made it live. He said people were jumping, girls were screaming and everything. When we went, there were only about 8 people in the theatre, and 2 of them walked out. Ok, so what does that tell you? I'm not the only one who found the movie borrrring!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home