Stormy's Voice

This blog is all about my writing career. How I got started, where I'm going, and how I'm trying to get there.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Spurs Did It Again!

I am soooo happy that my Spurs won their 3rd championship! This season was so exciting. A full 7 game series! Wow! Now, Parker wasn't his usual self last night. I mean Ginobili showed up. He was doing what Parker usually does (but a little better). Tim Duncan may have missed his first 7 shots, but he made up for it! The Spurs have only lost 3 home games all season, so I don't know what the Pistons were thinking about. I mean thinking that they were gonna go and whip them in their own house.... twice. Please! Bowen, Muhammed, Barry (although he made me mad once not shooting) all of the Spurs are team players. Not one of them tries to still the spotlight just for themselves. That's why I've been a Spurs fan for years! Horry now has his 6th ring! Wow! Seems like he gets a ring with every team he plays with. He's what I call the "Go To" man. Because he will get the job done!

Craig (my hubby) keeps making fun of me adding to my Spurs scrapbook. Yes, I have a scrapbook! LOL! And everytime they win a championship I run to the store, buy a newspaper and print out the headlines. :) Photos and all. Hey, gotta do what I gotta do. He's just hatin' anyway because his Miami Heat didn't win. He's not a true Miami Heat fan anyway, just a Shaq fan. Anyway, as the young people say here in the South... "Let Your Haters Be Your Motivators! LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home