Stormy's Voice

This blog is all about my writing career. How I got started, where I'm going, and how I'm trying to get there.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Finding Time For God

When I'm touring, I usually attend somebody's church because I believe it's important to worship God and learn as much as you can about the bible. It's important to know how the different scriptures relate to our lives. Unfortunately, we haven't been going much here in town. Because when I'm not touring, I'm working at my 9-5. When I'm not working, I'm sleeping(I still find time for praying though). My daughter works too, and she works on Sundays. Since I've gone back to work, it's been difficult trying to sqeeze my bible studies, and worshiping time in. What used to be a priority, has now taken a back seat. But today we finally found a way for our whole family to get to church more often. This morning we went to the 8:00 AM service. This will work! I feel so good! Although everyone looked like Dang! We have to get up NOW? They showered and dressed quickly, and we made it out the door on time. After service, they too were happy. Well, just like I had to find time to squeeze my writing in again, I think I can find time to squeeze going to church and bible study (or at least one of them) in again. God is good! Too good to let him slip out of our lives.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Cherlyn Michaels said…

    Hey Stormy,
    Glad you made it to church. To me, no matter what your practice, spirituality is very important to our well being. Keeps you stress-free, grounded, and keeps your mind on a higher level. And once you take care of that, yes, you need to squeeze in the writing. That goes for me too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home