Stormy's Voice

This blog is all about my writing career. How I got started, where I'm going, and how I'm trying to get there.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

My Antagonist

I have to remember this: Never read a James Patterson novel while working on your own villain. LOL! Now I have to make some changes to mine. He's a thief and a murderer--a black one at that. So, when I read back over his part, I realized he wasn't like most black criminals, therefore he wouldn't be believable. Plus, because mine is an Internet relationship/suspense novel, I have to be very careful. I don't wanna scare people off the Internet. I just want them to be aware of some of the dangers, and just how certain things can really happen. I read somewhere that suspense novels are the easiest kind to write, but this novel is rather a challenge for me. I'm still having fun at the same time. :)

Well... time to go kill somebody off! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home