Stormy's Voice

This blog is all about my writing career. How I got started, where I'm going, and how I'm trying to get there.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

New Laptop!

I'm excited about my most recent purchase. A new WinBook Notebook! Lord knows I needed one. My old laptop--an IBM Think Pad is so old it doesn't even keep the right time anymore! LOL! And talk about heavy! I only took the thing with me when I knew for a fact I'd have time to write. I held off on dropping over a thousand dollars on a new one for as long as I could. Now, I'm back to carrying my laptop with me just about everywhere I go as I should! It was hard with the old one because it didn't have a card for internet connection. And when I'm writing I'm constantly doing research mainly on the internet. With all of it's other problems (like not staying charged up for more than 30 minutes!) I refused to buy a card. My new Winbook is lightening fast on the internet! It's light too, only 4 pounds. Now, I think I just might get my current novel finished soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger LaEquis said…

    Hey Stormy,
    Glad to see you back blogging. [The strangest thing happens when your blog first comes on; I can see the entry, then all of sudden, it disappears.]

    How's the 2nd book coming along?

    Xenia Ruíz
    Author of CHOOSE ME
    (Available at Bookstores Everywhere and online on Amazon.com & Barnes & Noble.com)
    http://www.xeniaruiz.net
    http://laequis.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home